Blyth Spartans are delighted to announce a bumper 60-page matchday magazine for our pre-season home fixtures.
The programme will include:
- A Nathan Buddle Q&A
- Profiles for our pre-season opponents.
- A Vanarama National League North preview.
- A review of last season’s double-winning campaign.
- All of our 2017/18 fixtures.
- 2017/18 player profiles.
- Columns from some of the Blyth Spartans backroom staff
- A map of our National League North opponents, showing travel times.
The club will be producing 250 copies – which will be available at every home pre-season fixture – and the special edition programme will cost £3.
Media manager Stuart Dick commented: “With the number of home fixtures scheduled in pre-season, we have decided to create a magazine that covers the entire pre-season fixture list. The programme is 50% bigger than our standard matchday magazine, which means we’ve had to increase the price by the same margin to cover our printing costs.
“Don’t worry though. Once the competitive season begins, the price will resort back to £2 for a 40-page publication.”