An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Blyth Spartans AFC’s media team for the 2021/22 National League North season.
The roles we are advertising is a Media Assistant and Club Journalist. The ideal candidates will help with the following:
- Report to the club’s media manager.
- Attend most – if not all – of the club’s home games with the option of attending away matches (usually Saturday & Tuesdays).
- Write match previews and reports – published on the club’s website and matchday programme.
- Upload content to the club’s website and social media channels – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Conduct pre and post-match interviews with manager and players.
- Film the club’s home fixtures, which are then edited for highlights for the club’s YouTube channel BSAFCTV.
- Contribute with content ideas for the website, social media, YouTube and matchday programme.
Jordan Cronin, Media Manager at Blyth Spartans, said: “We’re looking for people to come forward and help strengthen our media team.
“These roles are very flexible and a chance to try your hand at a number of media roles within the football club.
“Previous experience is not essential. All we ask is potential candidates are reliable, have a passion for football and have an interest in the sports media world.”
If you’re interested in joining the club’s media team on a voluntary basis, please email email@example.com at your earliest convenience.