Blyth Spartans AFC is excited to share its brand new home and away kit for the 2020/21 season – which will go on sale at the Club Shop on Saturday, August 8, from 1pm until 4pm.
Produced by Errea, our famous home colours of Green and White will feature alongside our away kit colours of Ecru and Maroon, both proudly bearing the logo of our principal sponsor Hebburn-based fabrication company CFS
Just like last season, SOS Group will continue as our sleeve sponsor, while JFS Torbitt will feature on the back in line with the shoulders.
How can I buy?
Both the home and away top will be on sale from the Club Shop at Croft Park this Saturday, however we ask supporters to read the following Covid-19 guidance carefully.
- We will be using the Sponsors Longue in the main stand in order to operate a one-way system and to adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to the ground will be via the Plessey Road end, where you will be asked to queue in an orderly manner.
- Please be aware that we will NOT be allowing cars to come into the ground during this time.
- Entry to the Sponsor Lounge will be restricted and you will be informed when you are allowed to enter.
- We ask all supporters to adhere to the instructions/guidance given by Supporters Club officials at all times.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available at the bottom of the staircase and supporters should wear face coverings whilst inside the lounge.
- Once your purchase is complete, we ask supporters to leave the lounge via the exit at the end of the room as quickly as possible to allow the next set of supporters in.
We are also planning on opening the Outdoor Shop on Wednesday, August 12 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm and again Saturday August 15 from 1pm until 3pm.
We will aim to get the replica shirts onto our online shop sometime on Sunday August 9.
Can I try the shirt on? What happens if I need to exchange it?
Unfortunately, due to government guidelines, we are unable to offer a ‘trying on’ service.
The shirts are manufactured by Errea and will be the same sizes as the last couple of seasons. As usual, we advise supporters to purchase a top 2 to 3x larger than your ‘normal’ shirt size.
If you have purchased an Errea Spartans shirt from us in the past, please use this as a guide to the size you need.
If an exchange is required, that will have to take place at a future time when the Supporters Club shop will be open (keep an eye on social media and the club’s website for details).
We are unable to offer exchanges on the day.
We will accept card payments – but cash will also be accepted. If paying by cash, please try to have the exact amount.
What is the price?
Prices of the shirts remain the same as last season. Children’s size shirts are £35, Adult size shirts are £40.
Child sizes range from YXS up to and including medium – adult sizes range from large up to and including 9XL.
We will be taking orders for shorts and socks at a later date.