Blyth Spartans’ FA Cup Third Round Qualifying tie at Marske United tonight has been postponed (Tuesday, October 13).
Despite the home side’s best efforts, the pitch has waterlogged.
The tie has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 14.
If the tie at Mount Pleasant is unable to go ahead on Wednesday, we’ve asked the game is moved to Croft Park on Thursday.
The tie must be played by Thursday or both clubs are disqualifed from the competition.
We will update supporters immediately once full re-arrangement details can be announced.