Supporters Club Meeting Minutes (End of Season)

Date/Time:
18 April 2009 @ 12.30

Present:
Andrew Westgarth, Jeff Young, Anthony Seghini, Deborah Wall, Martin Hunter, Dave Charlton, Bobby Bell and Derek Birdsey

Apologies:
Scott Dewhurst, Dave Wall and Brian Bell

Correspondence:
Usual array of bills, orders and requests

Shop:
Retail unit looks like it will go ahead in the next month

Additional shirt order has been made for inclusion in the club shop.

New pens and scarves are in stock

Programme:
Agreed to continue with professional printers next season

The size and price of the programmes would be considered over the summer.

MH to organise thank you letters to this season’s sponsors (once Sponsors Night has been organised). It was agreed to keep the advert prices the same for the new season.

Treasurer’s Report:
Very healthy even after all outstanding bills have been paid

Any Other Business:
Dongle is now sorted and will be installed, once the online shop is restored

Two buses have been organised to Burscough, these have sold out. The possibility of a third bus was discussed and it was decided not to run one.

AW to prepare set of instructions to allow updates via mobile phone

AW & DC to organise Squad Place Raffle

Date of next meeting:
TBC

Posted by SpartansFans