Fleetwood Town (FA Trophy) – Pitch Inspection

Due to the prevailing weather conditions and the current condition of the Croft Park Pitch (150 mm – 6” snow but soft underneath), there will be a pitch inspection noon this Friday 10th December.

The forecast is for a thaw plus some rain from this Thursday up until Wednesday next week, this may not be in time to significantly change the condition of the playing surface that still requires attention from our last game against North Shields, since then the ground staff have not had the opportunity to do any preparation due to the weather conditions.

Should the match be called off for Saturday 11th December 3pm KO, the next possible date for the match would be Tuesday 14th Dec 7.45pm KO. This would have a knock effect, causing our already re-arranged game away to Gainsborough to be re-scheduled.

Posted by BSAFC Admin