Sadly the postponement of Saturday’s game against Matlock Town prevented the club from issuing ‘priority vouchers’ as advertised.
With this in mind the club have agreed that stubs from the Hartlepool United game can be used alongside the existing yellow vouchers, handed out at the Halesowen Town game, in order to procure a ticket to the big match.
The ticket sales arrangements are as follows: –
£20 full – ground only
£10 Concession – ground only (16 and under – 65 and over)
£5 additional, all classes – Limited number of Port of Blyth Stand tickets.
£5 Ground only, Blyth Spartans Juniors and Managers
Date: Saturday, 20 December 2014
Location: General Office (supporters are to queue alongside the Supporters’ Club Store)
TO BE ENTITLED TO BUY TICKETS YOU MUST BRING WITH YOU AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: –
• Blyth Spartans’ Season Ticket;
• Blyth Spartans’ Supporters Club Membership Card (2014-2015 cards ONLY);
• Yellow voucher (from the Halesowen Town match);
• Hartlepool United v Blyth Spartans ticket stubs for SMITH & GRAHAM STAND or NIRAMAX STAND (Niramax Stand tickets must be numbered 1 to 350);
• Blyth Spartans’ Juniors and Managers (Please wear a club tracksuit and bring your membership card to be eligible)
Maximum tickets = 2 tickets per item
(e.g. 1 yellow voucher = 2 tickets, 1 season ticket and 1 yellow voucher = 4 tickets and 1 season ticket, 1 yellow voucher and 1 supporters club membership card = 6 tickets)
Date: Sunday, 21 December 2014
Time: 10am to 12 Noon
Location: Blyth Spartans’ Club House (supporters are to queue from the main door, into the car park)
Maximum tickets = 2 per person (in open sale ONLY).