There are still eight hospitality places in the Tommy Hedley suite available for Blyth Spartans’ match at Croft Park against Spennymoor Town this Bank Holiday Monday.
An all-round enjoyable day was capped off with the regular post-match presentations on Saturday afternoon as Graham Fenton’s side defeated Hereford 2-1, seeing Michael Liddle be selected as the sponsors’ Man of the Match for the second consecutive home fixture to kick off the National League North campaign.
At Blyth Spartans, we have a variety of matchday hospitality options in the Tommy Hedley suite available.
This is an excellent opportunity to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, commemorate an occasion, promote your business or even just simply upgrade your matchday experience! Whatever the reason, everyone at the Club is infinitely grateful for your valued support. Matchday hospitality packages are a brilliant way to support the Club and network with other supporters and businesses.
- Entry into the Tom Hedley Suite 60 minutes before the game
- Seats in the Directors’ area
- Promotion on the Club’s social media pages before and after the match
- Free drinks 60 minutes before kick-off, half-time and 30 minutes after the match
- Hot buffet after the match
- Matchday programme and team sheet
- Announcement on the PA system during the match
- Picture on the website/social media pages with a presentation plaque
- Listed in the match programme as the match sponsor
In addition to that, you can upgrade your matchday experience for your party by becoming the Man of the Match or Match Ball Sponsor!
- Man of the Match Sponsor – Pick the MOTM including a picture with a bottle of champagne presentation (extra £40 per party, one available per match)
- Match Ball Sponsor – Presented with a ball signed by the Team from Manager/Player (extra £25 per party)
Parties from 1 to 34 persons at £48 a head (including VAT) are available on a first come first served basis.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com.