Minutes of the Blyth Spartans Supporters Club Committee meeting held on 03/07/11
Bobby Bell, David Wall, Brian Davison, Andrew Westgarth, Deborah Wall, Chris Doyle, Scott Dewhurst, Gillian Wall, Glen Maxwell, Jeff Young, Jane Freeman, Neil Welch, Anthony Seghini
Dave Charlton, Brian Bell
– The usual bills and requests.
– Sales going well, season tickets now for sale on the website
– New pennants and ball point pens obtainedTreasurer:
– Bank balance OK with new away strips and polo shirts ordered.
– Home shirts are here, paid for and awaiting new logo.
– Thanks to Scott Dewhurst for his excellent work as programme editor. Welcome to Glen as new editor.
– All agreed the programme was looking excellent.
– No problems thus far with supplier regarding the change of editor.
– New advertisers are in place for the coming season.
– Town fayre – 23rd July. SC to have a stall to promote the club and sell stock.
– Also to be at the switching on of the Xmas lights.
– Issue raised regarding unofficial merchandise being sold in the clubhouse.
1st home league game (tba)