Minutes of the Blyth Spartans Supporters Club Committee meeting held on 17/07/10
Present: Bobby Bell, David Wall, Brian Davison, Andrew Westgarth, Deborah Wall, Brian Bell, Scott Dewhurst, Gillian Wall, David Charlton
– The usual bills and requests.
– Derek Birdsey has tendered his resignation from the committee. All wished to thank him for his hard work and dedication over the years and wish him well for the future.
– The website has been re-registered.
– All adult shirts are now in stock, along with the team shirts. Problems are being encountered with junior shirts, but they should arrive shortly.
– Go ahead given to get new team polo shirts.
– Internet shop continues to flourish, with sales of new shirts very healthy.
– 1st instalment of shirts paid for, bank balance fine.
– SC to make donation at the Anth Lowther game.
– Vast majority of advertisers have renewed for next season.
– 2 places vacant on SC committee.
– Reminder AGM 29th July.
– Donation to be made to Sarah Hope charity.
Next meeting 21st August @ 12.30