Executive Committee Meeting Minutes – 25th February 2013
Attendees: A Platten, J Young, I Evans, K Scott, A Bowron, C Baxter, S Ord, J Freeman, S Frake
1. Minutes of previous meeting accepted
2. Matters Arising
– The loss of travel expenses for the cancelled Fylde match has still not been paid despite the League sanctioning payment. A date for the FA appeal has still not been set.
– A Payment has been received from Stockbridge slightly reducing the loss made on travelling to the match.
– Advised of an increase in the waster collection service for the Social Club bins.
– Entry submitted to the League for “Who deserves our Respect” competition.
– Entry forms for next season’s FA Cup and Trophy competitions received.
– Spartans Juniors are now down to 5 teams because of lack of Volunteers for Managers/Treasurers and Secretaries
– Applications forms for FA Trophy final have been received.
– Payment received from Charity Cup final to be distributed to local registered charity.
– Excellent performance against Ashton which we hope to build on in future matches.
– The availability of signed on players for away matches must be determined.
5. Social Club
– Sportsman’s dinner arranged Friday 19th April corporate ticket sales are going very well. A table is being arranged for any individual supporters who might like to attend.
– Press Officer Mark Carruther’s Podcast has been very well received with emails from remote supporters complimenting him.
– The Radio Northumberland match commentary from the Ashton game was very professional.
– Mark was thanked at the Open Forum meeting for his hard work in organising both events.
– Electricity meter readings are being taken ever day to accurately measure where the consumption is.
– Applications for NFA annual dinner tickets received.
7. Date of Next Meeting
– Monday 11th March 2013