Executive Committee Meeting Minutes – 4th July 2011
A Platten, K Scott, S Frake, S Ord, J Young, C Baxter, A Bowron, I Evans
1. Minutes of previous meeting:
– Error in Attendance S Ord was present, C Baxter was not
2. Matters Arising:
– Further correspondence has been received from a supporter relating to matters during last season. The matter has already been closed to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee and no further action will be taken.
– AGM takes place on 4th August at 7.30pm. details posted to News Post leader for publication.
– Draft accounts for year ended 31st May ready for inspection and signing.
– NFA confirmation that the Club is registered at FA Charter Standard for the coming year.
– Email from Partick thanking us for our hospitality on Saturday.
– Rushden & Diamonds have withdrawn appeal to FA regarding expulsion.
– Continued good progress by Steve Cuggy and Gavin Fell building new team with a good performance against Partick Thistle.
– Link with Monkseaton Football Academy established and two potentially good young players put on contract
– Pitch has been worked on over the last three weeks. Still needs some more rain!!!
– Conference fixtures out this week.
– FA Cup details out by Friday 8th July
5. Social Club:
– ‘Partickularly’ good match day takings against Thistle. Many thanks to the Jags supporters who travelled and seemingly enjoyed a good day out in the Blyth sunshine.
– New fixtures will allow autumn bookings to be released
– Big thank you to all volunteers who are helping with decoration.
– Thanks to all match day volunteers that turned out for the Partick game, everything went smoothly.
– PFS funding runs out in August and PFS is unlikely to continue in it’s current format.
– Must start to look for other daytime uses for the facility.
– Look at use of Community Payback service for maintaining Croft Park
Date of Next meeting:
– Monday 18th July 2011