Executive Committee Meeting Minutes – 18th July 2011
A Platten, S Frake, J Freeman, J Young, C Baxter, A Bowron, I Evans
K Scott, S Ord
1. Minutes of previous meeting
2. Matters Arising.
– Size of rear shirt advert confirmed as 100 sq cms
– Coach transportation details confirmed for new season
– New track suit supplier identified, green and white available ex stock at very competitive prices
– League AGM and managers’ meeting 4th August at Telford.
– International clearance obtained for Yanis Galas.
– Six Contracted players all now registered with FA.
5. Social Club
– A detailed review of costs has been undertaken and various actions will be implemented to improve efficiency.
– Ground staff from NCC have now attended Croft Park to complete works.
– Volunteer supporters have agreed to recommence litter collection after home games in line with the Council lease.
– Supporters Club have a stall at Blyth Weekend Market.
– The meeting with NCC regarding building work went very well. The hygiene inspector recognised that the facility would be used infrequently and offered sound advice and several aspects of our design but was generally impressed by the design submitted
7. Next meeting
– Monday 2nd August 2011