Exec Committee Meeting (9 November 2009)

MINUTES OF THE EXECUTIVE MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 9th of NOVEMBER 2009
Present: A Platten, K Scott, I Evans, C Baxter, G Young, A Bowron & S Ord (part)
Apologies: R Harding
Guests: A Seghini, I Hertwick, M Hunter & J Wilkinson.

1. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING.
The minutes of the last meeting (19.10.09) were approved.

2. MATTERS ARISING.
a). The shortfalls in kit have been delivered.
b). Correspondence on behalf of Paul Brayson was ongoing.
c). IKE will follow up the possible requirements for a beer festival.
d). The FA will not act on the report of an alleged illegal approach made by Durham City for Craig Turns as there is “no corroborating evidence”
e). It was reported that R Dale’s operation had been completed and that he was well on the way to recovering. IKE confirmed he had received the invoice for the operation and it will be paid this week.
f). IKE confirmed the date of Tuesday the 24th for our N.F.A. cup fixture. The Northwich trip was to be re-scheduled.
g). IKE had previously distributed a reply he had received from conference regarding the showing of our live matches via the Internet. There is an embargo on showing games at 3pm on a Saturday. Further correspondence on this issue will be circulated by the Conference.

3. CORRESPONDENCE.
a). IKE gave out details in relation to the Non League 24 magazine that will be on sale shortly to our supporters.
b). IKE went through a number of issues raised at the recent Conference board meeting. The minutes of the meeting will be kept on file.
c). IKE has sent congratulations to Northwich, Bath and Staines.

4. ANY OTHER BUSINESS.
a). KS asked if the club shop would be open during the lead up to Christmas which MH confirmed it would be. It was confirmed also that the shop was well stocked.
b). ARP confirmed that there would be a bucket collection at the Eastwood game in aid of the Lifeboat.
c). IKE will discuss with M Lillico the current situation regarding the kitchen.
d). MH will put out a plea for volunteers to assist the club for match day operations such as stewarding, players catering and golden goal sellers.
e). CB reported that he was currently reviewing the total share register.
f). KS will arrange for a date to clean out the POB stand loft. All will be asked to lend a hand.
g). IKE reported that the BBC would be reporting on this Saturday’s game with Eastwood.
h). IKE updated all present with regards to the current disciplinary records. There were no major issues other than K Boyle’s suspension which would be three games starting on the 14th of this month.

5. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Monday the 23rd of November 2009 at 6 PM. M Tait will be asked to attend.

Posted by Spartan