1899 Club | December Winners

13th January 2023

The winners of the December draw for the 1899 club are as follows! Paul Rae (311) – wins £100 D Moore (386) – wins £50 Please send your bank details to mike.coulson@blythspartans.com for the payments to be made. Thank you to all of the members of the 1899 Club for your continued support, it can’t be put into words just how vital it is. If you would like to join…

Read More >>

Matchday Hospitality | Book now

13th January 2023

At Blyth Spartans we have a variety of matchday hospitality options in the Tommy Hedley suite available This is an excellent opportunity to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, commemorate an occasion, promote your business or even just simply upgrade your matchday experience! Whatever the reason, everyone at the club is infinitely grateful for your valued support. Matchday hospitality packages are a brilliant way to support the club and network with…

Read More >>

Hospitality | Kings Lynn

9th January 2023

A huge thank you to Paul Roper and his party as well as the Port of Blyth who were our match sponsors in the Tommy Hedley Suite for our recent match at home to Kings Lynn. It’s much appreciated by the Club, bringing in vital revenue to help support the running of the Football Club.  There are still hospitality places available, especially throughout January. You can find more information on…

Read More >>

Interview | Paul Scott talks about his charity trek

29th December 2022

We spoke to Club Photographer Paul Scott ahead of him embarking on the challenge of a lifetime in the new year. Paul and fellow Spartans fan Gary Richardson will be climbing Mt Kilamanjaro for charity, RMHC. How long have you supported Blyth?I’ve been coming to Croft Park on and off since I was a kid, but it was in 2016 I became hooked. I brought my then seven-year-old daughter along…

Read More >>