Blyth Spartans are currently looking to team up with a new Media Sponsor. This is an exciting marketing opportunity for a company, firm or others wishing to raise the profile of their business whilst supporting Blyth Spartans and associated links within the local community.
With a combined 45,000 followers and counting across our current social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and our posts across those platforms reaching over 300,000 people a month on a regular basis, Blyth Spartans are the perfect community-based football club to team up with.
As well as that, our website regularly gets well over 20,000 visits a month, our YouTube channel BSAFCTV currently has 2,150 subscribers with our match highlights regularly getting over 1,000 views.
For your support, here’s an idea of what you can expect in return.
- Advert added to the start and end of the matchday highlights on YouTube as well as any other media posted on BSAFCTV.
- Biweekly post on social media promoting a product/service of the sponsors’ choice.
- Message/Advert at the beginning and end of ‘Blyth Live’ radio broadcasts
- Company logo added to the banner at the top of the club’s website.
- Logo included match reports and match previews on the website.
- Logo and infographic/paragraph added to ‘key sponsors’ section of the club website.
- Businesses’ social media username added to the club’s social media bios.
- Company promoted as the sponsor of any future podcast the club would do – option of a radio/audio advert to be included.
- A post/thank you message at the start and end of the matchday Twitter updates recognising the business as a club sponsor.
- Logo added onto all match/announcement graphics.
- Company name/Logo on official letterheads and fixture posters.
- 2 Corporate match sponsors days for up to 10 persons.
- 2 perimeter ground boards in a prime position.
- Full page advert included in matchday programme.
- Invitation to any club sponsors event/evening.
Any interested parties should email GeneralManager@blythspartans.com