Blyth Spartans are accepting applications for the role of first team manager at the club ahead of the 2019/20 Vanarama National League North season.
Since returning to the second step of the English non-league pyramid Spartans have secured the highest finish in the club’s history last season – entering the National League North play-offs for the first time.
And the club is now looking for a manager with the integrity, quality and passion to work to make Blyth Spartans a pillar of the community and continue the club’s recent success on the field.
Applicants must have/show:
- A passion and desire to build a squad capable of competing at the National League North level.
- An ability to manage, motivate and coach a first team squad whilst also maintaining the club’s sustainability off the field.
- An ability to build an effective coaching/support team along with experience in the recruitment, development and coaching of young players through the club’s youth development pathway.
- An interest in working with the reserve team and youth setup to develop our upcoming youth development pathway.
- The ability to manage within an agreed budget and work with the board on financial business matters.
- A strong connection with fans and excellent PR skills – able to commit time to work with the local community.
- A role model for code of conduct behaviours in the game and highly supportive of standards for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in line with FA guidelines.
We are actively seeking applications now with a closing date of midnight, Monday 27th May. Please apply with current CV and covering email/letter to the General Manager, Anthony Seghini at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only direct applications from individuals will be accepted.