Exec Committee Meeting (4 January 2010)

MINUTES OF THE EXECUTIVE MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 4th OF JANUARY 2010

Present; K Scott, I Evans, R Harding, A Bowron, G Young & C Baxter.
Guests; A Seghini & M Hunter.
Apologies; A Platten, J Wilkinson & I Hertwick.

1. MINUTES OF LAST MEETING
a) The minutes of the last meeting (14.12.09) were approved.

2. MATTERS ARISING
a) IKE has received a letter of explanation from NCC regarding the removal of funds from our banks account via the bank DD for rent. No apology. He reported also that the bank are claiming no responsibility. It was agreed to take no further action regarding this matter.
b) SO confirmed that the stand sponsorship with Cramlington Caravans was not to continue into a second year. As the advertising boards were paid for and belong to Cramlington Caravans SO will request them to be removed by the sponsor.
c) AB will discuss with CB/SO his suggestions regarding better organisation of the stewards at the next home game.

3. CORRESPONDENCE
a) IKE will be attending the Conference EGM at Hinckley United FC on Thursday the 21st of January.
b) Letter received from Conference regarding the re-organisation of staff.
c) Conference board minutes received and will be kept on file.
d) Invitation to apply for tickets for the England Vs Egypt game on 3rd of March received from the FA. MH may have someone interested.
e) CB has received notification that our gaming licence is up for renewal at the end of January. He will obtain the payment from MT, complete the necessary documentation and return.
f) CB also commented that our bill for corporation tax has been received and £37k has to be paid by 1st of March. IKE confirmed that this has been forecasted and money was available to pay.
g) KS confirmed that the drainage to the new stand has been completed and the signing off by NCC can now be completed.

4. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
a) AB reported on his exercise to look at alternative travel to away games. After discussion it was felt that there was no reason to continue with this option.
b) KS asked IKE to send a reminder to MT/PC/BG to ensure that in all interviews mention of our next fixture should be made.
c) KS raised the issue regarding lack of coverage in recent issues of the NPL. He will discuss with P.Castiaux and report back accordingly.
d) IKE had circulated the full list of re-arranged fixtures prior to the meeting. He went on to say that this coming Saturday’s fixture in the FA Trophy has to be completed ASAP. A release to that effect would be issued on the website in order to keep our supporters informed.

5. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will take place on Monday the 18th of January at 6 PM.

Posted by Spartan